Monday, September 5, 2016

Another exciting announcement is on its way! #renewal



My Pastor was nearing the end of his sermon. My pen had slowed. But then I heard another nugget that caught my attention,


"God doesn't promise to make all new things.
He promises to make all things new."

It took a moment for my brain to process what he meant ... then it clicked: God doesn't keep starting over, like a boy with a trash can full of wadded paper attempting to make the perfect airplane, rather, God takes the same piece of clay and continues to lovingly mold and shape it, making it more beautiful and useful each day. Where we have come from is important. It's part of the story. But it's a story still unfolding and growing.

I couldn't help but see how relevant this is to our ministry. We are an old ministry, but we see how God is continuing to do new things, exciting things, in us.

God is continuing to renew us! So stay tuned this Wednesday for another exciting new  announcement!

Serving Christ by Serving you,

Scott Haima,
President, Christian Service Brigade

No comments:

Post a Comment