Thursday, October 8, 2015

"Clean Up In Aisle 7"

For a limited time a subscription to this printed magazine is available free. Simply sign-up to get this great tool sent straight to your home!

Below is a sneak peak at one of the articles in our first issue of Valor Magazine.

"We were on a mission to Target and I was already exhausted.  Snacks: check! Stubborn overloaded cart: check! Cranky child: check! Getting myself and two children ages one and two out the door was going to be no small accomplishment. 
“I need help” was not part of my vocabulary before I had kids.  Independent, self-reliant, emotionally stable, responsible, and punctual, were words I would’ve used to describe myself before these little … bundles of joy … entered my life and changed everything! Though I found it difficult to admit, one word now seemed to describe my life as a young mom: “needy!” 
Key to my strategy for a successful trip to Target was to diligently avoid the toy isle, but somewhere along my predetermined path, Adriel, my two year old son, spotted a truck from his beloved CARS movie. “Hold truck . . . mine?” he asked simply, and with reluctance, I let him hold it.  Once in his hands there was no going back. One of two endings would be my fate."
To continue reading this article sign up for the free print magazine and we'll send the issue straight to your home where you can not only finish this story but can read a bunch of other great articles for parents.

Sign Up Now for this limited offer 

No comments:

Post a Comment